Sunday, January 16, 2011

Entry 10. My study habit and learning style.

There are three types of learning styles. They are: visual, kinoesthatic and auditory. Some students gets and remembers seeing and reading. Their learning style is visual. Visual aids are very helpful for them.
Some learners gets much more information by listening. Their learning style is auditory. Their brain will be very active when they listen. Lectures, discussions are very effective for them.
The last one is kinoethetic. This kind of students remember information by practising, touching, imitating or experiencing. Role plays, games, independent works give more knowledge to them.
I suppose I have gained most my knowledge by listening. So I prefer to listen and discuss with others. When I read something I'll forget it unless I review many times. Role plays and games during the lesson are also unforgettable to me. So I must be kinoethetic or auditory.

No comments:

Post a Comment