Saturday, January 15, 2011

Entry 4. My objectives and goals.

My goals aren't very big. They are I suppose, reachable. At first, I am going to learn English perfectly. I will learn it well if I learn books of IELTE, do the requirements of  the department. My next goal is learn Russian, Korean and Chineese. First two years I'll try as hard as possible to learn English and Russian. Next two years I'll join the other languages. Why am I going to learn languages? Because in future I'll work with foreign countries. After graduating university I'll apply for two universities: The High Business School and the Westminster University. If I'll be accepted to the High Business School I'll study there. Otherwise studying will be contiuned in Westminster University. I want to study business and be businessman. Graduating the University of World Languages with good results and learning that languages is my first goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment