Sunday, January 16, 2011

Entry 7. My note taking experience.

Bad writing is better than good memory.
Note taking is a significant part of listening. Almost nobody is able to remember every peace of lecture, speech or text. That's why I try to take notice while listening. During the instruction's speech I pay special attention to the main idea. I think writing down names, dates, places helps us restate the lecture. While writing them in notebook I write such kind of information with red pen. I've learnt that we should review each set of notes during five days. Writing down the first and the last part of speech or superlatives is necessary. I've experienced that most teachers asks the information which mentioned during the previous lesson. So it is necessary to write down.
And notices mustn't be so long. In that case student can't remember it. Reviewing notices is the most useful to remember. Taken notices should be reviewed every day during 6 or 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment