Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Term 2. Entry 2. My Wiki Page Experience

  I created a page I IELTE wiki space about Stadiums in Tashkent with Islom. I can say that it was interesting to visit the Stadiums, gaining information and taking photos. We went the central Pakhtakor Stadium and JAR Stadium took photos of the stadiums and thousands of football fans. It took half week to gain information and posting it. While I was looking for information I’ve gotten much facts and information about my topic. I had been invited to join IELTE wiki, I joined and got registered. First I didn’t know how to use it but my group mates Munis and Dilafruz helped me. Now I can use and publish some information. Nevertheless I’m not able to use it well; I hope during such kind of new posts I’ll learn how to use it. I liked Wiki Space program and try to use it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment