Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Term 2. Entry 3. My test taking experience

The most common way to measure the gained knowledge is test examinations. At school, college, university I have to take tests. I’ve gained a little experience at taking tests. Before test I should find out as much as possible about test asking from instructor or examining the previous test examinations. As soon as I get papers I don’t begin. I prefer to preview it, read instructions; how many types of questions, try to schedule them fast. I always must be prepared. When I’m taking test I usually use “Triage Method”: dividing tests into three groups: “probables” (easy), “possibles” (not easy and demands thinking), “long shots” (no idea). “Probables” are solved first, “possibles” second and “long shots” third.
There are many types of tests: “True/false statements”, “Multiple choice questions”, “Essay questions”, “Short answers questions”. I’ve learned how to take them or the methods that can help and I realized that the most important one is being ready and prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment