Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Term 2. Entry 4. How well do I use Ms Word and Ms Excel.

  Nowadays Ms Word and Ms Excel programs are so widely used all over the World. Because, they are very comfortable, easy to use and have so many opportunities.
I often use them, especially Ms Word. This year I have learned creating most kinds of documents that I can most instruments. It is easy to open, close, edit, copy, post, save, change type and size, color, shape of shrift. To count something, make tables, working with diagrams, registers and formulas Ms Excel is more comfortable. Now I can add, multiply or divide thousands of numeral information in a little time. Also it is possible for me to define maximum, minimum, average, percentage, ratio, squares of numbers.
I learned much but to tell the truth there is plenty to learn in Ms Excel and Word. For example Visual Basic, I’m going to learn Visual Basic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment