Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Term 2. Entry 5. My note taking experience

  Note taking helps us to maintain information we had listened. When we review the material, make tests we can rely on noted information. I usually follow these rules during note taking:
I don’t try to write down every detail because listening carefully is more important. I keep notes in safe place and to write down the first and the last things the teacher said, some lists of comparison and superlatives. Also teacher will ask next lesson the idea he or she repeats, any idea that is written on the board. I pay attention any idea the teacher gets excited about, describes with unusual or distinctive expression and anything she tells to write down. Comparing my notes with my friends’ can improve my notes. I summarize each lecture in 5-9 sentences as soosn as possible and review 5-10 minutes each day.
That was my note taking experience. I’m sure it will help me everywhere I have to study.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job. It will help us in our final terms as well.

    ReplyDelete